Unsecured consumer loans extended by moneylenders belonging to the Federation of Credit Bureaus of Japan stands at 14.
What does FCBJ stand for?
FCBJ stands for Federation of Credit Bureaus of Japan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCBJ
We have 1 other meaning of FCBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Full Color Binocular Helmet Mounted Display
- Food, Consumer Behaviour and Health Research Centre (UK)
- Fast Center-Biased Hybrid Search (algorithm; computer science)
- Facultad de Ciencias Básicas e Ingeniería (Spanish: Faculty of Basic Sciences and Engineering; Colombia)
- Faith and Character Based Institution (Florida Department of Corrections)
- Flow-Condition-Based Interpolation
- Frederick County Bancorp, Inc. (Frederick, MD)
- Functional Configuration Baseline Index
- Fashion Center Business Improvement District (Manhattan, NY)
- Fairfield County Business Journal (Connecticut)
- First Community Bank of Joliet (Illinois)
- Football Club de Bourgoin Jallieu (French football club)
- Feeder Cable
- Football Club Bords de Loire (French football club)
- Football Club de Bucy le Long (French football club; Bucy-le-Long, France)
- Futures Collegiate Baseball League (various locations)
- Lague (airport code; Congo)
- Federation of Corrugated Box Manufacturers of India
- First Choice Business Machines (Washington)
- First Class Building Maintenance (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To realize such a limit, the FSA is considering requiring moneylenders to join the Federation of Credit Bureaus of Japan so as to gather data on individuals in debt.