The German Federation of Consumer Organisations took the case against the airline after boss Michael O'Leary expanded the charge so that it is levied per person and per return flight.
What does FOCO stand for?
FOCO stands for Federation of Consumer Organisations (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOCO
We have 1 other meaning of FOCO in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Chamber Music (various locations)
- Friends of Chris Matheus
- Friends of the Classic Malts (malt whiskey enthusiasts)
- Fundamentals of Classroom Management (reference card)
- Feline Oncornavirus-Associated Cell Membrane Antigen
- Families of Color Network (est. 1999; Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Fiber Optic Communication Network
- Fiber Optic Compact Node
- Fiat Owners Club New Zealand (automobile club; New Zealand)
- Federation of Community Organizations (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Fellow of the College of Ophthalmology (UK)
- Forum of Civil Organizations (Oaxaca, Mexico)
- Forum on Community Organizing (Germany)
- Freedom of Choice Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Fiero Owners Club of America
- Federation of Commonwealth Open and Distance Learning Associations
- Focus Communications (UK)
- Force Commander (Star Wars)
- Fellow of the Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
- Forum pour la Construction au Parlement Européen