Addressing a two-day 2nd National Convention of the Federation of Community Organizations, jointly organized by Rural Supports Programme Network and Department for International Development (DFID) here, he said on the basis of findings, the government would be in a position to better its policies and facilitate the extremely poor segment of the society.
What does FOCO stand for?
FOCO stands for Federation of Community Organizations (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOCO
We have 1 other meaning of FOCO in our Acronym Attic
- Free Officers and Civilians Movement (Iraq)
- Friends of Chamber Music (various locations)
- Friends of Chris Matheus
- Friends of the Classic Malts (malt whiskey enthusiasts)
- Fundamentals of Classroom Management (reference card)
- Feline Oncornavirus-Associated Cell Membrane Antigen
- Families of Color Network (est. 1999; Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Fiber Optic Communication Network
- Fiber Optic Compact Node
- Fiat Owners Club New Zealand (automobile club; New Zealand)
- Federation of Consumer Organisations (India)
- Fellow of the College of Ophthalmology (UK)
- Forum of Civil Organizations (Oaxaca, Mexico)
- Forum on Community Organizing (Germany)
- Freedom of Choice Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Fiero Owners Club of America
- Federation of Commonwealth Open and Distance Learning Associations
- Focus Communications (UK)
- Force Commander (Star Wars)
- Fellow of the Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
Samples in periodicals archive:
But just because conservatives have convinced people of color they are to blame for their own problems doesn't mean America has achieved racial equality, and a month after the Pew/NPR poll, the Northwest Federation of Community Organizations (NWFCO), released a report proving the point.
Will Pittz is an organizer with the Northwest Federation of Community Organizations.