22 (ANI): The Federation of Community Legal Centres has said that capsicum spray, which is used to subdue trouble makers can be lethal and can make a volatile situation worse.
What does FCLC stand for?
FCLC stands for Federation of Community Legal Centres (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCLC
We have 6 other meanings of FCLC in our Acronym Attic
- Fraud Claim Law Associate (insurance industry)
- Fulton Chain of Lakes Association (Old Forge, NY)
- Fussballclub Lachen/Altendorf (Swiss fussball club)
- Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act of 1965 (USA)
- Federal Coal Leasing Amendments Act of 1976 (US DOI)
- Florida Consortium for Latin American Studies (est. 1991)
- Full Spectrum Active Protection Close-In Shield (anti-RPG defense system)
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- Football Club Lusitanien de Buchères (French football club)
- Family Child Learning Center (est. 1980; Ohio)
- Fiber Channel Loop Community (promotional organization for FCAL)
- Fiji Crop and Livestock Council
- Florida Certified Landscape Contractor
- Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- Fremantle Community Legal Centre (Australia)
- Fairness to Contact Lens Consumer Act (US Federal Trade Commission)
- Federation of Community Learning Centres in Inverclyde
- Faculty Center for Learning and Development (University of Hartford)
- Five College Library Depository (Massachusetts)
- Florida Certified Landscape Designer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ACTU, Greenpeace, Uniting and Catholic Churches, Ethnic Communities Councils, the Islamic Councils, Victorian Council for Social Services, Liberty and the Federation of Community Legal Centres are just some of the organisations that have been active.