Siba Raychaudhuri, MD, a UC Davis researcher, presented a portfotlio of joint-health research on UC-II, including published clinical data, at the Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS) 2010 meeting in June.
What does FOCIS stand for?
FOCIS stands for Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOCIS
We have 13 other meanings of FOCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Fisheries Oceanography Coordinated Investigations
- Focus on Contemporary Issues (Reaktion Books)
- Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence
- Foundations of Computational Intelligence
- Fisheries-Oceanography Coordinated Investigations Biophysical Platform
- Fiber-Optics Coupled Image Amplifier
- Fellowship Of Christians In Government (Philippines)
- Friends of Camano Island Parks (Stanwood, WA)
- Family Operated Commercial Inspection Services (Ferguson, TX)
- Federation Of Canteens in Schools (Nanango, QLD, Australia)
- Federation Of Conferences on Information Systems
- Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard
- Foster Care Information System
- Ferrari Owners Club Japan (automobile club; Japan)
- Functional Overlapping Competing Jurisdictions
- Falling Off Chair Laughing
- Family of Christ Lutheran (Fishers, IN; church)
- Fiber Optic Cable Locating
- Fiber Optics Cable Loop
- Fiber-Optic Communications Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eleven novel antigen-antibody systems that are specific to rheumatoid arthritis and three that are associated with the disease were identified by applying an autoantibody-profiling procedure based on cDNA phage display to clones of synovial tissue from 92 patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), 30 rheumatic controls, and 38 healthy controls, Klaartje Somers reported at the annual meeting of the Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies.
The Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS) is offering 12 grants of up to $25,000 to promote multidisciplinary scientific and clinical innovation, education, and advocacy.