Then I heard Michael Grant talk about the book at the Federation of Children's Book Groups conference.
What does FCBG stand for?
FCBG stands for Federation of Children's Book Groups (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCBG
We have 2 other meanings of FCBG in our Acronym Attic
- Forum Centre Bretagne Environnement (French: Britain Center Environment Forum; est. 1991; Locarn, France)
- Franche-Comté Bois Énergie (French wood energy company)
- Franche-Comté Bourgogne Enrobés (French earthworks company)
- Fan Club des Bonnes Fictions (French: Fan Club of Good Fictions)
- Fast Correlation-Based Filter (algorithm)
- Fayette County Bar Foundation (Lexington, KY)
- Florida Custom Brokers & Forwarders Association
- Florida Customs Brokers and Forwarders, Inc. (est. 1960; Doral, FL)
- Fox Cities Book Festival (Appleton, WI)
- First Consolidated Bank Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
- Freie Christliche Bekenntnisschule Gummersbach (German: Gummersbach Free Christian Denominational School; Gummersbach, Germany)
- Flip Chip Ball Grid Array
- Faith Comes by Hearing
- Franklin County Board of Health (Ohio)
- Full Continuum Behavioral Health Consultants
- Full Color Binocular Helmet Mounted Display
- Food, Consumer Behaviour and Health Research Centre (UK)
- Fast Center-Biased Hybrid Search (algorithm; computer science)
- Facultad de Ciencias Básicas e Ingeniería (Spanish: Faculty of Basic Sciences and Engineering; Colombia)
- Faith and Character Based Institution (Florida Department of Corrections)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federation of Children's Book Groups (FCBG) administrates the award, which is sponsored by Red House and is judged exclusively by children under the age of 16.
Jo Williams, head of the Federation of Children's Book Groups, said kids had rejected books on issues such as drugs and homelessness.
The winner of the award was reportedly decided by children's votes cast through the Federation of Children's Book Groups.
The author is just one of the writers attending the prestigious Federation of Children's Book Groups annual conference in Birmingham next month.