But the Federation of British Herpetologists, which supports responsible ownership of amphibians and reptiles, says it has had several complaints about the campaign from members of the public - including Lush employees who own reptiles.
What does FBH stand for?
FBH stands for Federation of British Herpetologists (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBH
We have 26 other meanings of FBH in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Bradner Gardens Park (Washington)
- Federal Border Guard Service (Russia)
- Feet Below Ground Surface (geotechnical reports)
- Fellow of the Barbill Golf Society
- Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor (optics)
- Fairly Big Hammer
- familial benign hypercalcemia (aka Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia)
- Federal Bureau of Hackers
- Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Federation of Bounty Hunters (gaming clan)
- Feline Butt Hobbits
- Ferdinand Braun Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik (Berlin)
- Fire Baptized Holiness
- FireBatHero (Starcraft gaming)
- Flat Bottom Hole
- Fluorescent Biprobe Hybridization (assay)
- Force Beachhead
- Fort Benjamin Harrison (Indiana)
- Forum des Biohygiénistes (French: Biohygienist Forum)
- Front of Back Hash (marching band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million five years ago, the Federation of British Herpetologists said.
uk HOME of the Federation Of British Herpetologists (reptiles and amphibians to you and me), this site helps you learn how to keep iguanas, frogs and other scaly critters.