In case of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina the Healthcare system is one of the most complex systems in Europe and in the world.
What does FBH stand for?
FBH stands for Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBH
We have 26 other meanings of FBH in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of British Greyhound Owners Association (UK)
- Fluro Bubble Gum Pirates (rave group)
- Friends of Bradner Gardens Park (Washington)
- Federal Border Guard Service (Russia)
- Feet Below Ground Surface (geotechnical reports)
- Fellow of the Barbill Golf Society
- Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor (optics)
- Fairly Big Hammer
- familial benign hypercalcemia (aka Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia)
- Federal Bureau of Hackers
- Federation of Bounty Hunters (gaming clan)
- Federation of British Herpetologists (UK)
- Feline Butt Hobbits
- Ferdinand Braun Institut für Höchstfrequenztechnik (Berlin)
- Fire Baptized Holiness
- FireBatHero (Starcraft gaming)
- Flat Bottom Hole
- Fluorescent Biprobe Hybridization (assay)
- Force Beachhead
- Fort Benjamin Harrison (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then Bagis held talks with Prime Minister of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nermin Niksic, and Social Democratic Party (SDP) leader Zlatko Lagumdzija.
 These included, but were not necessarily limited to the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Srpska, the Republic of Croatia, and the Republic of Yugoslavia.
It distributes almost all governmental authority to the two "Entities," the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (in the territory controlled by the former Croat and Muslim government) and the Republic of Srpska (in the territory formerly controlled by the Bosnian Serbs), and then effectively disables the central government from exercising the few powers given to it.