It has been signed by the Australian Racing Board, Thoroughbred Breeders Australia, Magic Millions, William Inglis and Son Ltd, Federation of Bloodstock Agents Australia, the Australian Trainers' Association, the New South Wales Trainers' Association and Equine Veterinarians Australia.
What does FBAA stand for?
FBAA stands for Federation of Bloodstock Agents Australia (horse breeding group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBAA
We have 4 other meanings of FBAA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Functional Business Analysts
- Fund Based Accounting
- Fundación Bitcoin Argentina (Spanish: Bitcoin Foundation Argentina; Argentina)
- Future Builders of America
- Functional Behavior Assessment/Behavior Intervention Plan (special education)
- Facebook Addicts Anonymous (Facebook group)
- Fair Business Association of America
- Fédération Belge des Exploitants d'Autobus et d'Autocars (French: Belgian Federation of Bus and Coach Operators; Belgium)
- Fellow of the British Association of Accountants and Auditors
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (est. 1992)
- Food and Beverage Association of America (trade organization)
- Family Business Advisory Board
- Faculty Budget Advisory Committee (Johns Hopkins University)
- Faith Bible Alliance Church (Neosho, WI)
- Fight Back Against Crime (Atlanta, GA)
- Fort Bend Astronomy Club (est. 1984; Stafford, TX)
- Frank Broyles Athletic Complex (Arkansas)
- Fringe Benefits Advisory Council (University of Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federation of Bloodstock Agents Australia, which has 23 members, has had a code of ethics since it was founded in 1988.