At one point, for example, a chemist who was a member of the TUUL-affiliated Federation of Architects, Engineers, Chemists, and Technicians (FAECT) provided the employees with a box of white mice.
What does FAECT stand for?
FAECT stands for Federation of Architects, Engineers, Chemists, and Technicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Faculdade de Educação de Colorado do Oeste (Portuguese; Colorado West School of Education Brazil)
- Federal Audit Executive Council
- Fédération Française des Associations d'Eleveurs de Cobayes et Rongeurs de Races (French: French Federation of Associations of Breeders of Guinea Pigs and Rodents of Races)
- Fiduciaire Alsacienne d'Expertise Comptable (French: Alsacienne Public Trust Accountant)
- Fiduciaire d'Assistance et d'Expertise Comptable (French: Fiduciary Assistance and Public Accountant; various locations)
- Florida Association of Electrical Contractors (Tallahassee, FL)
- Forensic Analysis and Engineering Corp. (Raleigh, NC)
- Fraud, Audit and Evaluation Committee (Australia)
- French Atomic Energy Commission
- Facility for Automated Experiments in Cell Biology
- Fédération des Associations Étudiantes du Campus de l'Université de Montréal
- Fichier Automatisé des Empreintes Digitales (French: Automated Fingerprint Identification System)
- Fayetteville Area Economic Development Corporation (North Carolina)
- Freeport Area Economic Development Foundation (Illinois)
- Florida Association of Education Data Systems
- Fatty Acid Ethyl Ester
- Fédération des Associations Européennes d'Ecrivains (French: European Federation of Associations of Writers; Belgium)
- Formation Antilles, École d'Esthétique et de Coiffure (French: Training Caribbean, School of Esthetics and Hair)
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Aircraft Engine Emissions Database
- Fatty-Acyl-Ethyl-Ester Synthase