immigration laws and its intent to abandon even minimal protections for American workers struggling to find jobs as the economic crisis drags on, maintains the Federation for American Immigration Reform, Washington, D.
What does FAIR stand for?
FAIR stands for Federation for American Immigration Reform
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAIR
We have 86 other meanings of FAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting
- Fairness and Accountability in Insurance Reform
- Fairness in Asbestos Resolution Act of 2003
- Falsely Advertised, Ill-conceived Rhetoric
- Families Acting for Innocent Relatives (UK)
- Families Are Important Resources (Growing Up Healthy Downtown project)
- Fast and Intertwined Regular (Lanes; traffic management)
- Federal Accountability Initiative for Reform
- Federal Activities Inventory Reform act
- Federal Agriculture Improvement & Reform Act of 1996
- Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers and Reinsurers
- Fighter, Attack, Intercept, Reconnaissance
- Financial Accounting and Inventory Record
- Findable Accessible Interoperable Re-Usable (data management)
- First Article Inspection Report (aerospace)
- Fleet Air (US Navy)
- Flexible, Achievable, Inclusive, Respectful
- Florida Assessment for Instruction in Reading
- Floridians Against Inequities in Rates
- Fort Apache Indian Reservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) determined: "The total K-12 school expenditure for illegal immigrants cost states nearly $12 billion annually, and when the children born here to illegal aliens are added, the costs more than double to $28.
based Federation for American Immigration Reform, says police should be taking a tougher stance against the workers.
Though David Ray of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said he could not comment on the Ashcroft regulations in advance of such rules, he did explain FAIR's position on gender asylum claims as a whole.
In thinking about the numbers we need to admit that there are several places on the planet that are already exceeding their carrying capacity," says David Ray, associate director of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR).
A bill to liberalize the H-l B visa program, which facilitates entry of software engineers and other sought-after talent--Linus Torvalds, the Finnish architect of Linux, is one visa seeker under the program--"should rightly be called the Silicon Valley Sweatshop Act," argues Dan Stein, executive director of the Federation for American Immigration Reform.