In addition, they set up a priority funding system to direct the majority of remaining funds to comprehensive health providers, such as so-called federally qualified health centers.
What does FHCQ stand for?
FHCQ stands for Federally Qualified Health Centers (CMMS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHCQ
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon
- Fellow of the Honourable Company of Organists (Canada)
- Fully Hydrogenated Canola Oil
- Fair Housing Council of Orange County (California)
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences (Orlando, FL)
- Family Housing Construction (US Navy)
- Families and Health Care Project
- Federal Hazard Communication Program
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Federal Health Claims Processing System (Canada)
- Foundation for Health Care Quality
- Federated Health Care Record
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Future Harvest Consortium to Rebuild Agriculture in Afghanistan
- Fair Housing Council of Riverside County (Riverside, CA)
- Family History of Colorectal Cancer (gastroenterology)
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA, USA)
- Fair Housing Contact Service (Akron, OH)
- Federal Human Capital Survey
- Fire Helicopter Supervisor (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was based on an analysis of visits in the 2006-2008 National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey and compared performance of federally qualified health centers and private medical practices on 18 quality measures.
The following care settings are impacted by this proposal: * Clinics, rehabilitation agencies and public health agencies that provide outpatient physical therapy and speech-language-pathology services; * Comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facilities; * Critical access hospitals; * Home health agencies; * Hospices; * Hospitals; * Long-term care facilities; * Ambulatory surgical centers; * Portable X-ray services; and * Rural health clinics and federally qualified health centers.
John Providence Health System, the Detroit Medical Center, Henry Ford Health System, Oakwood Health System, the Detroit and Wayne County Health Departments, the Detroit-area Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Wayne State University School of Medicine and an array of Wayne County social service organizations.
In addition, the administration announced that Medicare will operate a three-year Medical Home demonstration project for 500 federally qualified health centers.
Forty percent of the facilities were local health department clinics, 30% were federally qualified health centers and 15% each were Planned Parenthood facilities and other types of facilities.