ISLAMABAD -- Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) candidates from NA-36 (Mohmand Agency) on Monday unanimously reiterated their commitment to FATA reforms, peace and political rights to the residents.
What does FATA stand for?
FATA stands for Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FATA
We have 28 other meanings of FATA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Acceptance Test(ing)
- Functional Area Team
- Funding Allowance Target (US Property and Fiscal Office)
- Fernald Atomic Trades and Labor Council
- 12-Bit File Allocation Table (Microsoft)
- 16-Bit File Allocation Table (Microsoft)
- 32 bit File Allocation Table (Microsoft)
- Fast Advanced Technology Attachment
- Federal Agency Travel Administrator
- Federal Anti-Tampering Act
- Federation of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Travel Associations
- Fibre Attached Technology Adapted
- First Article Test & Approval
- Florida Alligator Trappers Association (Dade City, FL)
- Florida Automotive Trades Association
- Fondation pour l'Aide aux Travailleuses et aux Travailleurs Accidentés (French: Foundation for Aid Workers and Workers Accidents; Canada)
- Foreign Aircrew Temporary Authority (India)
- From Autumn to Ashes (band)
- Fédération Associations Théatre Adour Bayonne (French: Adour Bayonne Federation of Theatre Associations)
- Field Artillery Target Acquisition Battalion
Samples in periodicals archive:
PESHAWAR -- A three-day anti polio drive would start from April 15 in Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) however, in South and North Waziristan agencies the campaign will not be carried out due to security reasons.
Summary: Peshawar: The Federally Administered Tribal Areas and frontier regions have enormous reserves of minerals, oil .
Summary: Islamabad, July 27, 2010, SPA -- 25 armed extremists were killed today during a security operation carried out by a pro-government A tribal militia, locally known as lashkars in the Pakistani Kurram agency, located in The Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)in the northwest of Pakistan.
USAID is currently working on a $750 million development program for federally administered tribal areas as part of the international strategy to fight terrorism.
PESHAWAR -- In an unprecedented development, a female candidate from Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) has submitted her nomination form to participate in the upcoming general elections.