Results Federal-provincial-territorial commonalities Table I illustrates many important similarities in the policy tasks conducted at the federal, provincial and territorial levels of Canadian government.
What does FPT stand for?
FPT stands for Federal-Provincial-Territorial (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPT
We have 89 other meanings of FPT in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Public Services Union
- Ferrini Pistoia Stiaffini Vettore (Italian law firm)
- Freiberger Polizeisportverein eV (German police sports club)
- Frequency Protected Service Volume
- Federal Public Sector Youth Internship Program (Canada)
- Corporation for Financing and Promoting Technology (Vietnam)
- Failure of Passive Transfer (biology)
- Fan Powered Terminal
- Farnesyl Protein Transerase
- Fast Processing Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
We allowed a dysfunctional federal-provincial-territorial process to give Alberta a veto.
As announced in federal-provincial-territorial meetings on early learning and child care, all programs will be guided by the QUAD principles: quality, universal inclusiveness, accessibility, and development.
It is based on a multi-barrier approach to safe drinking water as set out in a May 2002 report prepared by the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Committee on Drinking Water in conjunction with the Water Quality Task Group of the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment.
In November 2001 the final report and an executive summary on the Federal-Provincial-Territorial consultations on custody, access and child support in Canada was released.