The construction of a 10 kilowatt model plant is includes in the agreement between Petrobras and SunEdison, which is located at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte Department of Electrical Engineering s Laboratory of Power Electronics and Renewable Energy in partnership with the Center for Gas Technology and Renewable Energy located in Natal.
What does FURG stand for?
FURG stands for Federal University of Rio Grande (Brazil)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FURG
- Forces United for Rapid Action (Puerto Rican police)
- Forum of University Research Authority Directors
- Fouled Up Really Bad (polite form)
- Funded Unapproved Retirement Benefit Schemes (UK)
- Fundacion por la Unidad y Reconstruccion de la Costa Atlantica (Spanish: Foundation for Unity and Reconstruction of the Atlantic Coast)
- Flinders University Rural Clinical School (Australia)
- Feline Upper Respiratory Disease (cat flu)
- Football Unites, Racism Divides (est. 1995; UK)
- Families United for Racial and Economic Equality
- Further Report To
- Finite Unitary Reflection Group
- Flinders University Rural Health Society (Australia)
- Fair Use Remix Institute
- Family Unification and Resettlement Initiative (New York)
- Febrile Upper Respiratory Illness
- Frequency Utilization Resource Integration and Engineering System
- File Uniform Resource Locators (website)
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)’s Unified Registration and Listing System
- Facilitation Unit for Returning Nationals (est. 1996; Barbados)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was carried out by Paula Dentzien-Dias and colleagues from the Federal University of Rio Grande, Brazil.
Jordan's University of Science and Technology's mobile-based "Snore Detector" was named as one of four finalists, and the overall winner was a joint team from MIT from the US and the Federal University of Rio Grande Do Norte from Brazil, who created the Sana AudioPulse.
Becker graduated from Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, with a specialization in computer science and finance.
Roriz-Cruz of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul State, Porto Alegre, Brazil, and his colleagues used six measures to evaluate mental and physical health: the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE), Geriatric Depression Scale, activities of daily living, executive function, the timed "Up and Go" test, and functional reach.
Roriz-Cruz of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul State, Porto Alegre, Brazil, and his colleagues used six measures to evaluate the mental and physical health: the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE), Geriatric Depression Scale, activities of daily living, executive function, the timed "Up and Go" test, and functional reach.
The numbers don't add up," says Abner, now an engineering professor at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte.