The Federal Transit Administration has lifted a freeze on funding for the Union Station redevelopment project, ruling that the Springfield Redevelopment Authority has satisfied requirements to become the direct recipient of grant money.
What does FTA stand for?
FTA stands for Federal Transit Administration (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTA
We have 271 other meanings of FTA in our Acronym Attic
- Failure to Authenticate
- Failure Tree Analysis
- Failure Trend Analysis
- Fair Trade Authority (online safety network)
- Fair Trials Abroad (legal rights; various locations)
- Fast Time Analyzer/Analysis
- Fast-Twich A
- Fault Tolerant Architecture (software)
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Federal Transit Authority
- Federation of Tax Administrators (IRS)
- Federazione del Terziario Avanzato (Italy)
- Feed the Addiction
- Ferrapie Transport Affrètement (French cleaning company)
- Festival Transamériques (Canadian festival)
- Field Technical Authority
- Field Terminal Assembly
- File Transfer Appliance
- Film and Television Archives (UCLA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Transit Administration announced $49 million in federal grants for researchers across the US to develop commercially viable hydrogen fuel cell buses.
Through 2003, Coast Guard, MMAC and 170 Systems project managers will continue to bring financial invoices and processes online for all DOT agencies, including the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the Federal Highway Administration and the Federal Transit Administration.
7 million in Federal Transit Administration funds to the Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority for the Tren Urbano project.
GJDC has received funding from the Federal Transit Administration and the Federal Highways Administration totaling $12 million towards the cost of this project.