Contract award: Provision of Relocation services Relocation of approximately 1481 office workstations and special areas such as the printing of the Federal Statistical Office in Wiesbaden.
What does FSO stand for?
FSO stands for Federal Statistical Office (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSO
We have 140 other meanings of FSO in our Acronym Attic
- Facilities Security Officer
- Facilities Service Office (USPS)
- Facility Security Officer/Supervisor
- Facility Support Operator
- Factory Shipping Order
- Faculté des Sciences Oujda (French: Oujda Science Faculty; Oujda, Morocco)
- Fail-Safe Open
- Familles Sang et Or (French: Blood and Gold Families; Belgium)
- Family Service Ontario
- Family Support Organization
- Federalnaya Sluzhba Okhrany (Russian: Federal Security Organization; successor of GUO and SBP)
- Fédération Suisse des Osthéopathes (French: Swiss Federation of Osteopaths)
- Fender Shaped Object (musical instruments)
- Field Sales Office
- Field Security Office
- Field Security Officer (United Nations)
- Field Security Operations
- Field Service Office
- Field Service Officer
- Field Service Orders (accounting software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| BERLIN, April 9 (KUNA) -- Sales volume of German exports in February, compared with the same month and January of 2012, recorded a sudden drop, attributing it to the sovereign debt crisis in the euro zone and weakness witnessed by the growth of the global economy, the Federal Statistical Office of Germany announced Tuesday.
According to statistics from the Federal Statistical Office, overnight stays by travellers from the GCC totalled 1,216,490 in the first eleven months of 2012.
The Federal Statistical Office said Monday that exports rose 0.
According to Germany's federal statistical office, the number of Greeks who moved to Europe's financial powerhouse rose by 25,300, or 90 percent, last year, bringing the net number of German Greeks to nearly 400,000.
In Switzerland, the most recent reports by the Federal Statistical Office indicate that work takes up an increasing amount of our time.
According to the German Federal Statistical Office, the 2011 data concerning travellers from the GCC countries reached a new record and surpassed for the first time "1mn overnight" stays.
6% larger in the July to September quarter compared with a year earlier, Germany's Federal Statistical Office said.