Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System JENNIFER J.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Federal Reserve System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Registry System (EPA)
- Factory Required Service
- Faculty Research Seminar (various locations)
- Failure Reporting System
- Family Radio Service (US citizens band personal radio service)
- Family Rating Scale
- Family Reconciliation Services
- Fault Repair Signal
- Fax Recovery Systems, Inc
- Federal Relay Service
- Federal Response Subcommittee (US FEMA)
- Feedback Research Services
- Fellow of the Royal Society
- Female Reproductive System
- Ffestiniog Railway Society (Harbour Station, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, United Kingdom)
- Figure Rating Scale
- File Replication Service (Microsoft Windows)
- Filtered Rayleigh Scattering
- Financial & Retail Services
- Financial Recovery Service, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Reserve System announced on April 18, 2005, that it has redesigned its financial education web site to increase the use of Federal Reserve educational materials and promote financial education in the classroom.
To ensure that the information in appendix A accurately describes the structure of check-processing operations within the Federal Reserve System, the final rule deletes the reference in appendix A to the Atlanta Reserve Bank's Birmingham Branch office and reassigns the routing numbers listed thereunder to the Reserve Bank's head office.