From the March 10, 1977, FOMC--Statements of Policy, which is available in the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service, vol.
What does FRRS stand for?
FRRS stands for Federal Reserve Regulatory Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRRS
We have 2 other meanings of FRRS in our Acronym Attic
- Front Range Recorder Orchestra (now Colorado Recorder Orchestra)
- Financial Reporting Review Panel (UK FRC)
- Florida Reef Resilience Program
- Fonds de Revenu de Retraite Prescrit (French: Retirement Income Fund Prescribed; Canada)
- Feather River Recreation and Park District (Oroville, CA)
- Fabrication, Repair, and Replacement Record
- Fée des Rations de Ride à Roulettes (French: Fairy Rations Wheels Ride)
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (Bendigo, Australia)
- Fundacja Rozwoju Regionu Rabka (Polish: Rabka Regional Development Foundation; est. 1998; Rabka-Zdrój, Poland)
- Feather River Rail Society (California)
- Fire Resistance Rated Separation
- First Rib Resection and Scalenectomy (medical procedure)
- Frequency Resource Record System
- Fuel Return Rate Sensor
- Freight Receiving and Redistribution Unit
- Ferry (postal suffix)
- Free Registration Required, Yada, Yada, Yada
- Face-Recognition Software
- Facility Record Sheet
- Facility Registry System (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FEDERAL RESERVE REGULATORY SERVICE FOR PERSONAL COMPUTERS.
FEDERAL RESERVE REGULATORY SERVICE To promote public understanding of its regulatory functions, the Board publishes the Federal Reserve Regulatory Service, a four-volume loose-leaf service containing all Board regulations as well as related statutes, interpretations, policy statements, rulings, and staff opinions.