She is unpopular in Serbia since she played a pivotal role in the NATO intervention in Kosovo in support of Albanian separatists against the former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, led by war criminal Slobodan MiloševiA.
What does SRJ stand for?
SRJ stands for Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRJ
We have 9 other meanings of SRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology (India)
- State Research Information Technology (China)
- Simplified Refined Instrumental Variable (algorithm)
- Southern Rhode Island Volunteers (Wakefield, RI)
- Speech Recognition and Intrinsic Variation (international workshop)
- State and Regional Indicators Victoria (quarterly publication; Australian Board of Statistics)
- Sustainable Retention Index Value (visual method of rating the viability of urban trees, development & management)
- Silicone Rubber Insulated Wire
- Société Régionale d'Investissement de Wallonie (French: Regional Investment Company of Wallonia; Belgium)
- Synchrotron Radiation-Induced X-Ray Emission
- Savezna Republika Jugoslavija
- Services Résidentielles pour Jeunes (French: Residential Services for Youth; Belgium)
- Société de Réalisation de Jardins (French: Society of Garden Design)
- Society of Rheology, Japan
- Southern Regional Jail (West Virginia)
- Spherical Rolling Joint
- Sarina Russo Job Access (Australia)
- Self-Representing Jewelry Artist Designer
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Serangoon Junior College (Serangoon, Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29, 2012 (CENS) -- To assist Taiwanese companies to develop overseas markets, Taiwan's Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT) led at the end of October 46 Taiwanese companies on a mission dubbed '2012 Taiwan Trade Mission to Central & Eastern Europe and the Balkans' to the Republic of Serbia, the major nation of ex-Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY), the first of its kind in the past 20 years.
2000: Milosevic quits, street celebrations continue Slobodan Milosevic, President of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia resigns.
00 Hardcover Democratic transition and consolidation DR1255 A career officer with the US Foreign Service, Boduszynski argues that for the first decade of their transition, beginning in 1991, Slovenia, Croatia, the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, and Macedonia followed divergent trajectories of regime change because they started from very different places.
As the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, they did reasonably well, reaching the last 16 at the 1998 World Cup and the quarter-finals at Euro 2000.
Kosovo, a province in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia was the first of these wars in 1999.
Is it true that 150 meters are gone into Macedonian territory and if so, hasn't the Agreement on Border crossing with Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from 2001 now located in the UN, been violated?
On April 27, 1992, in Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro joined in passing the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (F.