Her conduct also may indicate possible violations of federal procurement regulations requiring competition in the award of contracts.
What does FPR stand for?
FPR stands for Federal Procurement Regulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPR
We have 135 other meanings of FPR in our Acronym Attic
- Forestry Plantations Queensland Office (Australia)
- Fabry-Perot Resonator
- Failed Part Report
- Failed Part Required
- Faith Promoting Rumor
- False Positive Rate
- False Priority Report
- Family Parent Rider (insurance)
- Family Procedure Rules (formerly Family Proceedings Rules; UK)
- Fast Packet Relay
- Federally Prescribed Reserve
- Feet Per Revolution
- Fichier des Personnes Recherchées (French: Wanted Persons File)
- Field Performance Report (oil industry)
- Filter Performance Rating (air filters)
- Final Production Run
- Final Program Requirements
- Final Progress Report
- Final Project Review
- Final Proposal Revision(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Procurement is obtaining goods or services that benefit the agency and is awarded by contract, following Federal Procurement Regulations (FPR).
Federal Procurement Regulations (FPR) is targeted to procurement professionals and legal counsel and includes the complete text of the current Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), as well as FAR supplements for the following agencies: Defense Acquisition Regulation; General Services Administration; Departments of Energy and Transportation; EPA; NASA; SBA; Army; Navy; Air Force; and, Defense Logistics Agency.