[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Federal Pell Grant Program is the bipartisan result of the landmark Education Amendments of 1972, signed by President Richard Nixon.
What does FPG stand for?
FPG stands for Federal Pell Grant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPG
We have 80 other meanings of FPG in our Acronym Attic
- First Patient First Visit
- Frente Popular Francisco Villa (Spanish: Francisco Villa Popular Front; Mexico)
- Frente Popular Francisco Villa Independiente (Spanish: Independent Francisco Villa Popular Front)
- Facility Protection Group
- Faculty Professional Growth (various locations)
- Fair Play Gaming (online community)
- Fantasy Points per Game (fantasy sports statistic)
- Farm Products Guide
- Fasting Plasma Glucose
- Federação Portuguesa de Golfe (Portuguese: Portuguese Golf Federation)
- Federal Poverty Guidelines (US)
- Federal Preparedness Guide (US FEMA)
- Fédération Polynésienne de Golf (French: Polynesian Golf Federation; Tahiti, French Polynesia)
- Field Procedures Guide
- Financial Planning Group
- Financial Products Group (Japan)
- finite parity game
- Flight Planning Guidance (weather)
- Florida Pagan Gathering
- Fonds de Placement Garanti (French: Guaranteed Investment Funds)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, on June 22, President Obama issued a message commemorating the 40th anniversary of the enactment of the federal Pell Grant program.
It concentrates on the federal pell grant as the main source of free money.
Federal Pell Grants for college students are set to pay out more from 2013 to 2017 to keep place with inflation after President Barack Obama signed a bill into law today.
House Democratic leaders last month unveiled an $825 billion economic stimulus package with massive new education spending that goes far beyond a widely expected increase in federal Pell Grants.
The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 increases funding for the Federal Pell Grant Program by $11.