With funds from the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, the Rural East Texas Health Network was developed to support mental health services in a 12-county region.
What does FORHP stand for?
FORHP stands for Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Friends of Retired Greyhounds (Colorado)
- Friends of Richmond Green (UK)
- Facilitating Opportunities for Refugee Growth and Empowerment
- Fellowship of Role Gaming Enthusiasts (Memphis, TN)
- FLAMES Operational Requirements Graphical Editor
- For Ourselves: Reworking Gender Expression (Milwaukee, WI)
- Format Generation
- Force Generation Report
- Finding Ourselves Really Giving Individuals Valuable Energy
- Fellowship of Reconciliation India (est. 1950)
- Fluency-Oriented Reading Instruction (teaching method)
- Foreign Oil Related Income
- Forest Research Institute (Philippines)
- Forest Research Institute of Ghana
- Formula One Results & Information Explorer (auto racing)
- Fiber Optic Rotary Joints
- Formación Jurídica para la Acción (Spanish)
- Friends of Ralph Klein (Canada)
- Friends of Rohit Khare
Samples in periodicals archive:
formerly director of research for the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, said she was disappointed by the U.
PROVING THE POINT The Delta Rural Hospital Performance Improvement Project, funded by the federal Office of Rural Health Policy of the Health Resources and Services Administration, brings needed consultation and information to small rural hospitals in the Mississippi Delta region.
In 2006, Deep East Texas, a 12-county area in the state, was presented with the opportunity to develop a collaborative Rural East Texas Health Network through a flexible funding stream from the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.
OTHER THINGS STATES ARE DOING Brand of the federal Office of Rural Health Policy emphasizes that though there is federal help by way of grants and research funding, "there is enormous demand.
One rural physician generates more than five full-time jobs and $233,000 in local economic activity, according to the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.