Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 (FMVSS 213) * Certified for aircraft travel For more information on the company or products please visit www.
What does FMVSS stand for?
FMVSS stands for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Federal Motor Vehicle Control Program
- Frequency Modulation Voice Frequency Telegraph
- Flowers Mill Veterinary Hospital (Langhorne, PA)
- Force Majeure Vampire Hunters (gaming)
- Fair Market Value in Continued Use (appraisal of personal property equipment)
- Forum Marocain pour la Vérité et la Justice (French: Moroccan Forum for Truth and Justice)
- Faculty of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine (University of Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Fluid Merging Viscosity Measurement (US NASA)
- Festivals of Male Voice Praise (est. 1935)
- Forearm Muscle Vascular Resistance
- Failure Mode Verification Testing (Entela, Engineering and Testing Laboratories of Grand Rapids, MI, USA)
- Full-Motion Video Teleconferencing
- Fanfare Media Works Inc. (Valencia, CA)
- Federal Minimum Wage (various locations)
- First Mile Wireless
- Freezer Meal Workshop
- Fresh Melt Water (Philadelphia Streetwear clothing brand)
- Friends Meeting of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The automaker is recalling the vehicles equipped with summer tyres that fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 110 'Tire selection and rims' and 139 ' new pneumatic tyres for light vehicles.
His company has produced prototype run-flat tires based this proprietary formulation that have passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No.
must pass Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, many are recalled each year for a number of reasons: seat belt buckle replacement, old wires that could spark, and leaky fuel system, to name a few.
Federal Lightening Guide Kit, which features a compendium of information on truck body and equipment that need to comply with lightening requirements in the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108.
DOT's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration published a new federal motor vehicle safety standard (FMVSS) to prevent deaths or injuries when an electric vehicle is involved in a crash.
92 for safety changes for internal trunk releases, in accordance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 401 * $23.