Furthermore, miners must be free to exercise their rights under the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 and be full participants in maintaining a safe and healthful workplace.
What does FMSHA stand for?
FMSHA stands for Federal Mine Safety and Health Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FMSHA in our Acronym Attic
- Fissile Material Storage Facility
- Florida Master Site File
- Fria Moderata Studentförbundet (Swedish student organzation)
- Fuji Medical Systèmes France SA
- Foreign Military Sales Financing Program
- Facility Management Services Group (Color Art; St. Louis, MO)
- Folkestone Migrant Support Group (UK)
- Foot Mercury Strain-Gauge Plethysmography
- Field Music Sergeant (US Navy)
- Fondation Maison des Sciences de l'Homme (French: House of the Sciences of Man)
- Federation of Medical Societies of Hong Kong
- Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission
- Federazione Medico Sportiva Italiana (Italian: Italian Sports Medicine Federation; Italy)
- Financial Management Solutions, Inc. (est. 1990; Georgia)
- Folk Music Society of Ireland
- Fondazione Marista per la Solidarietà International (Italian: Marist Foundation for International Solidarity)
- Friction Materials Standards Institute (est. 1948; Madison, CT)
- Frontier Management (Shanghai) Inc. (Shanghai, China)
- Sons of Mary, Health of the Sick (religious order)
- Freight Mobility Strategic Investment Board (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1834 would amend the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 and repeal the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act.
The year that the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 passed.
Section 2 of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (Act) contains seven paragraphs in the form of a declaration by Congress outlining the purpose of the Act.