The Adisseo Group, a maker of nutritional solutions for animals, has unveiled a new free MilkPay iPhone app to calculate the price of milk for any Federal Milk Marketing Order (FMMO) which pays on components.
What does FMMO stand for?
FMMO stands for Federal Milk Marketing Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Free Medical Marijuana Foundation (UK)
- Free Methodist Medical Fellowship (est. 1960)
- Fashion Market Magazine Group (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Fakulta Metalurgie a Materiálového Inženýrství (Czech: Faculty of Metallurgy and Material Engineering; University of Ostrava; Czech Republic)
- Federation of Metal Work and Machinery Industries
- Financial Management Modernization Initiative (USDA)
- Florida Medicaid Management Information System
- Florida Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association
- Force Main Marker
- Food Marketing Management Level (National Marketing Education Standards)
- Free Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
- Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program (California)
- Farmland Monitoring and Mapping Program (Department of Conservation; California)
- Financial Management Modernization Program (US DoD)
- Flood Management and Mitigation Programme (est. 2005; Mekong River Commission)
- Force Modernization Master Plan
- Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band (Lisburn, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Felix Makes Me Rich (Forex Expert Advisor for Metatrader)
- Fertility Preserving Mesometrial Resection (surgical procedure)
- Fill-Machida-Murdoch-Rosenthal (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peterson's proposal consists of three main components: a margin protection program; a dairy market stabilization program; and reforms to the federal milk marketing order system.
In 2002, MCP pricing was also implemented in the first Federal Milk Marketing Order with MCP plans underway in 12 other orders.
DAIRY POLICY AND INDUSTRY CHANGES Federal milk marketing orders and the dairy price support program were created in the 1930s as temporary responses to the Great Depression.
First, a Federal milk marketing order system exists that regulates the markets for Grade A fresh fluid milk.