Among the more important of these statutes are the following: FFMIA * The Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982 (P.
What does FMFIA stand for?
FMFIA stands for Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of FMFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Malaysian Freight Forwarders
- Fort Myers Film Festival (Florida)
- Fast Moving Financial Goods (India)
- Finanzmarktförderungsgesetz (German: Financial Markets Development Act)
- Fort McMurray Fish and Game Association (Canada)
- Feeding Minds, Fighting Hunger
- Faith Ministries for India
- Fakulta Matematiky, Fyziky a Informatiky (Slovakia)
- First Mile First Inch (Angola, Mozambique and South Africa)
- Florida Music Food Initiative, Inc.
- Free Music for Kids (online database)
- Fantasy Motorsports Franchise League
- Fleet Marine Force, Atlantic
- Federation of Massachusetts Farmers' Markets (Waltham, MA)
- Fissile Mass Flow Monitor (nuclear physics)
- Fleet Marine Force Manual
- Forest, Minerals and Fire Management (Michigan Department of Natural Resources)
- Frontier Markets Fund Manager
- Faculty Mentoring Faculty Program (University of California, Davis)
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Debt Collection Act of 1982 Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982 Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990 Cash Management Improvement Act of 1990 Government Performance and Results Act of 1993 Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act of 1994 Government Management Reform Act of 1994 Inspector General Reform Act of 1994 Accounting Standardization Act of 1995 The Federal Acquisition Reform Act of 1995 Federal Travel Disclosure Act of 1995 Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996
Also, federal agencies are required to consider controls over compliance with laws and regulations when evaluating and reporting on internal controls under the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990 and the Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982.