com)-- Congress has formally repealed the federal long term care insurance program, the CLASS Act, as part of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 signed into law yesterday by President Obama.
What does FLTCIP stand for?
FLTCIP stands for Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Flexible Long Term Contracting
- Focused Long Term Challenge
- Forest Landowners Tax Council (Washington, DC)
- Frinton Lawn Tennis Club (UK)
- Harley-Davidson Tour Glide Classic Motorcycle Model
- Finger Lakes Technical and Career Center (Stanley, NY)
- Fleet Commander
- Foreign Language Training Center, Europe
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance
- Fleet Commander in Chief
Samples in periodicals archive:
Citing data from the only study of policyholder action following a rate increase Slome points out that when faced with a 25 percent premium increase as part of the Federal long term care insurance program some 46.
Open-enrollment season began July 1 for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, which will make long-term-care insurance available to employees of the federal government and their families.