com)-- Congress has formally repealed the federal long term care insurance program, the CLASS Act, as part of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 signed into law yesterday by President Obama.
What does FLTCI stand for?
FLTCI stands for Federal Long Term Care Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Finger Lakes Trail Conference
- Fisheries Legacy Trust Company (UK)
- Flexible Long Term Contracting
- Focused Long Term Challenge
- Forest Landowners Tax Council (Washington, DC)
- Frinton Lawn Tennis Club (UK)
- Harley-Davidson Tour Glide Classic Motorcycle Model
- Finger Lakes Technical and Career Center (Stanley, NY)
- Fleet Commander
- Foreign Language Training Center, Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employees can calculate the average cost of assisted living, home health care and nursing home care in a specific geographical area by using the Federal Long Term Care Insurance website, www.
Some 265,000 federal employees applied for long-term-care insurance during the open season of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, according to the company formed to run it.
Citing data from the only study of policyholder action following a rate increase Slome points out that when faced with a 25 percent premium increase as part of the Federal long term care insurance program some 46.
Open-enrollment season began July 1 for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, which will make long-term-care insurance available to employees of the federal government and their families.