Though the details of the alleged misconduct weren't disclosed, but Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association President Jon Adler was reported to be certain about accusations of at least one agent being involved with prostitutes in Cartagena.
What does FLEOA stand for?
FLEOA stands for Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fleet & Mine Warfare Training Center
- Functional Literacy, Education and Mass Media Survey (Philippines)
- Final Low Emission New Diesel System (cars)
- Foreign Language Educators of New Jersey
- Flexible Library for Efficient Numerical Solutions
- Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment
- Fleet Numerical Meteorological and Oceanography Center (US Navy)
- Fleet Numerical Oceanography Center
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer
- Fort Lee Engineering Office (US Army Information Systems Engineering Command)
- Family Life Education Program (Church of Uganda)
- Festival delle Letterature Popolari (Italian: Festival of Popular Literature)
- Fetal Liver Epithelial Progenitor
- Food Law Enforcement Practitioners (UK)
- Foreign Language Enhancement Program (Committee on Institutional Cooperation; Champaign, IL)
- Forest Land Enhancement Program
- Former Limited English Proficient (education)
- Foyer de Loisirs et d'Education Permanente (French: Leisure Home and Continuing Education)
- Foyer Laïque d'Education Populaire (French: Home Secular Popular Education)
- Funded Legal Education Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association awarded Mr.
Other commendations include the John Marshall Award for Preparation of Litigation, awarded annually by the Attorney General, and the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association Award for his efforts in prosecuting the "Pizza Connection.
2) The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, the International Brotherhood of Police Officers, the Major City Chiefs, the National Association of Police Organizations, the National Sheriff's Association, and the Police Foundation joined the original members of the Law Enforcement Steering Committee Against S-49 to form the LESC.