However, I would like to point out that he was silent on issues like dealing with vandalism, acts of terror, destruction of public property, obstruction of justice, crime prevention tactics, how to deal with criminals, murder of a federal law enforcement officer and those who mowed down police during the height of the protests.
What does FLEO stand for?
FLEO stands for Federal Law Enforcement Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLEO
- Fundação Luis Eduardo Magalhães (Portuguese: Luis Eduardo Magalhães Foundation; Brazil)
- Fleet Material Support Office
- Fleet & Mine Warfare Training Center
- Functional Literacy, Education and Mass Media Survey (Philippines)
- Final Low Emission New Diesel System (cars)
- Foreign Language Educators of New Jersey
- Flexible Library for Efficient Numerical Solutions
- Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment
- Fleet Numerical Meteorological and Oceanography Center (US Navy)
- Fleet Numerical Oceanography Center
- Fort Lee Engineering Office (US Army Information Systems Engineering Command)
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Family Life Education Program (Church of Uganda)
- Festival delle Letterature Popolari (Italian: Festival of Popular Literature)
- Fetal Liver Epithelial Progenitor
- Food Law Enforcement Practitioners (UK)
- Foreign Language Enhancement Program (Committee on Institutional Cooperation; Champaign, IL)
- Forest Land Enhancement Program
- Former Limited English Proficient (education)
- Foyer de Loisirs et d'Education Permanente (French: Leisure Home and Continuing Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stone memorial listing all 172 city, county, tribal, state and federal law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty is on the grounds of the Oregon Public Safety Academy.
Each year, the FBI publishes data concerning the felonious and accidental line-of-duty deaths and assaults of local, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement officers.
GAO-07-815 August 10, 2007 Federal law enforcement officers (LEO) are required to complete mandatory basic training in order to exercise their law enforcement authorities.
This page furnishes information regarding federal law enforcement officers who were killed or assaulted in the line of duty in 2008 and who met the appropriate criteria.
The modifications set forth the procedure for federal law enforcement officers and agents to obtain, process, and return warrants to install and use tracking devices to include global positioning system (GPS) technology.