The federal agency also proposes raising entrance fees to $15 from $10 at Lava Beds National Monument in the Klamath Basin and other facilities under the 2005 Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act.
What does FLRE stand for?
FLRE stands for Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement (Canadian act)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLRE
We have 1 other meaning of FLRE in our Acronym Attic
- Family Livelihood Resource Centre (India)
- Federal Labor Relations Council
- Field Leadership Reaction Course
- Field Logistics Readiness Centers
- Finger Lakes Runners Club
- Finger Lakes Running Company
- Flanders Land Rover Club (automobile club; Flanders, Belgium)
- Foreign Language Resource Center
- French Lick Resort and Casino (French Lick, IN)
- Fas Ligand Regulatory Element
- Fuzzy Logic Rules Engine (insurance expert system)
- Florida Law Related Education Association, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center (University of Florida; Davie, FL)
- Federation of Land Reform Farmers
- Family Law Reform Initiative
- Federativna Ljudska Republika Jugoslavija (Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia)
- Finger Lakes Restorative Justice Center (New York)
- Family Life Respect Life
- Fort Loudoun Regional Library Center (Athens, TN)
- Fast Lattice Recursive Least Squares
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act, passed by the 108th Congress and signed into law by the president on December 8, 2004, provides a ten-year authority for the National Park Service (NPS) to charge recreation fees and reinvest a majority of those fees into enhancing visitor services and facilities in the parks.