Bellamy on Tuesday was still trying to find out what year the district last collected the federal identification numbers.
What does FIN stand for?
FIN stands for Federal Identification Number
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FIN
We have 81 other meanings of FIN in our Acronym Attic
- Firefinder Intermediate Maintenance Training
- Financial Management Transparency and Accountability Project (World Bank)
- Faculty of Informatics Masaryk University
- Federación Internacional de Mujeres Universitarias
- Festival International de Musique Universitaire (French: International Festival of University Music)
- Force Information Management Unit (UK)
- First Impressions Mobile Video (automotive blog)
- Forest Information Management Workshop (Canada)
- Factory Inspectorate Note (UK)
- FASB Interpretation Number
- Fédération des Industries Nautiques (French: Federation of Nautical Industries)
- Federazione Italiana Nuoto (Italian: Italian Swimming Federation)
- Field Information Notice
- Finance Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Financial Information
- Finfishes (FAO fish species code)
- Fingerprint Identification Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Payers should presume payees are foreign if communication with the payee is in a foreign location, payments are made outside the United States or the payee's federal identification number begins with 98, which is reserved for foreign companies.
The clerk asked for his federal identification number and was not satisfied when given a social security number.
At the 2004 IRS Liaison Meeting in November, John DiCarlo, CPA, of Long Beach, said that a missing hyphen in a client's federal identification number caused rejection of an e-filed return.