The members of the Interagency Task Force are the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Department of Justice, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Federal Housing Finance Board, the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Trade Commission, the National Credit Union Administration, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight, and the Office of Thrift Supervision.
What does FHFB stand for?
FHFB stands for Federal Housing Finance Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fulminant Hepatic Failure
- International Federation of Health Funds
- Fairfax Hispanic Firefighters Association (Virginia)
- Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
- Family Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Florida Health Freedom Action (South Miami, FL)
- Florida Home Furnishings Association
- Florida Housing Finance Agency
- Foot Health Foundation of America
- First Half Final Certificate (mining patents)
- Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Franciscan Hospital for Children (Boston, MA)
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Fair Haven Fire Department (Fair Haven, NJ)
- Family Health Field Educators
- Forest Hills Financial Group (New York)
- Friends of Historic Forest Grove (Forest Grove, OR)
- Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry