With most of their focus on New York City, where one third of all home ownership is cooperative, Charles and Eva directed their attention to the national level where they led a successful campaign to separate 213 premiums from all other Federal Housing Authority insurance funds and created the Cooperative Management Housing Insurance Fund.
What does FHAI stand for?
FHAI stands for Federal Housing Authority Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHAI
We have 1 other meaning of FHAI in our Acronym Attic
- Family Housing Air Force
- Financial Health Assessment Framework (Australia)
- Freedom Has a Face
- Fair Housing Accessibility Guidelines (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Fairfield House and Garden
- Fish Habitat Advisory Group (Canada)
- For Honour and Glory
- Fowgay Hall Action Group (UK)
- Future Homemakers of America-Home Economics Related Occupations
- Fanning/Howey Associates Inc.
- Frazier Historical Arms Museum
- Fund for HIV/AIDS in Myanmar (est. 2003)
- Friesian Horse Association of North America (Lexington, KY)
- Food, Health and Nutrition Information System (Zambia)
- Family History Association of North Queensland Inc (Australia)
- Facing History and Ourselves (professional development program for teachers)
- Fair Housing Assistance Program
- Fast Homoarginine-Sensitive Alkaline Phosphatase
- Federal Housing Action Program (Canada)
- Fish Habitat Assessment Procedure (Watershed Restoration Program, Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks; British Columbia, Canada)