Freddie Mac is the nickname for the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation that purchases residential mortgages, securitizes them, and sells them to investors to provide lenders with funds for new homebuyers.
What does FHLMC stand for?
FHLMC stands for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FHLMC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Hispanic Latino Collegiate Forum
- Fetal Health Locus of Control Scale
- Federal Hispanic Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Faith, Hope & Love Fellowship (various locations)
- Family History Library Film
- Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- First Home Loan Insurance
- Forest Hills Little League (New York)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
- Feeding His Lambs Ministries Canada (Christian group)
- Federation of Government Information Processing Councils
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland)
- Forni, Hallin, Lippi and Reichlin (economic research)
- Florida Health Literacy Study
- Forest Hills Lutheran School
- Fleet High Level Terminal
- Force/Fleet High-Level Terminal
- Fremont Home Loan Trust
- Freeman Heart & Lung Transplant Association (UK)
- Fachhochschule München (Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
87-3, Accounting for Mortgage Servicing Fees and Rights, addresses determining normal servicing fee rates for transactions with federally sponsored secondary market makers of mortgage loans, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginny Mae), the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fanny Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac).
in which he vacated a foreclosure sale held pursuant to a judgment obtained by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation ("Freddie Mac") because of Freddie Mac's failure to have served a notice of the sale upon the attorney for the mortgagor who had appeared in the action.