In this case, the taxpayer treated loan purchase commitment fees it received as option premiums; see Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
What does FHLM stand for?
FHLM stands for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHLM
- Florida Hispanic Legislative Caucus (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida House Learning Center
- Florida Hispanic Latino Collegiate Forum
- Fetal Health Locus of Control Scale
- Federal Hispanic Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Faith, Hope & Love Fellowship (various locations)
- Family History Library Film
- Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- First Home Loan Insurance
- Forest Hills Little League (New York)
- Feeding His Lambs Ministries Canada (Christian group)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
- Federation of Government Information Processing Councils
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland)
- Forni, Hallin, Lippi and Reichlin (economic research)
- Florida Health Literacy Study
- Forest Hills Lutheran School
- Fleet High Level Terminal
- Force/Fleet High-Level Terminal
- Fremont Home Loan Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
1-acre development in August 1993 from the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
RTC), the former cooperative shareholders in a Brooklyn property that came into the hands of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.