uk Global Banking News - 30 April 2012 Atlanta-based Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLB) has released its un-audited financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, saying that the bank has reported a net income of around USD70m for the first quarter 2012, an increase of around USD19m from a net income of around USD51m for first quarter of 2011.
What does FHLBA stand for?
FHLBA stands for Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Florida Handball League (est. 2009)
- Fort Hunter Liggett (US Army)
- Fournitures Hôtelières Limousines (French: Hotel Limousine Supplies)
- Friday Harbor Laboratories (Washington)
- Friends of the High Line (New York)
- Front Head Lock (wrestling maneuver)
- Front Helvétique de Libièration (French: Swiss Liberation Front)
- Fountain Hills Library Association (Arizona)
- Fallon Health and Life Assurance Company (health insurance; Massachusetts)
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- Federal Home Loan Bank Dallas
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (Jersey City, NJ)
- Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Fairfax Host Lions Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Faith-Hope-Love-Charity, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLBank Atlanta) has approved an annualised dividend rate of 0.