95 Paperback HG2040 Although mission expansion and growth of public administrative organizations are often viewed skeptically as merely the result of institutional budget-grabbing, this case study of growth and expansion in the Federal Home Loan Bank System by Hoffman (political science, Western Michigan U.
What does FHLBS stand for?
FHLBS stands for Federal Home Loan Bank System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FHLBS in our Acronym Attic
- Front Helvétique de Libièration (French: Swiss Liberation Front)
- Fountain Hills Library Association (Arizona)
- Fallon Health and Life Assurance Company (health insurance; Massachusetts)
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- Federal Home Loan Bank Dallas
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (Jersey City, NJ)
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Fairfax Host Lions Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Faith-Hope-Love-Charity, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Fetal Health Locus of Control (pregnancy scale)
- Florida Hispanic Legislative Caucus (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida House Learning Center
- Florida Hispanic Latino Collegiate Forum
- Fetal Health Locus of Control Scale
- Federal Hispanic Law Enforcement Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk The Federal Home Loan Bank System (FHLB) of the US is planning to sell USD4bn worth of three-year global securities, Reuters has reported.
The new regulator--the Chairman of the Federal Home Loan Bank System (FHLBS), who would be under the Secretary of the Treasury in the same relationship as the Comptroller of the Currency --should be more independent from the industry.