What does FHLEOA stand for?
FHLEOA stands for Federal Hispanic Law Enforcement Officers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Fairfax Host Lions Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Faith-Hope-Love-Charity, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Fetal Health Locus of Control (pregnancy scale)
- Florida Hispanic Legislative Caucus (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida House Learning Center
- Florida Hispanic Latino Collegiate Forum
- Fetal Health Locus of Control Scale
- Faith, Hope & Love Fellowship (various locations)
- Family History Library Film
- Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- First Home Loan Insurance
- Forest Hills Little League (New York)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
- Feeding His Lambs Ministries Canada (Christian group)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
- Federation of Government Information Processing Councils
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland)