A federal grand jury has returned a superseding indictment focusing on Albert Robles, former South Gate, Calif.
What does FGJ stand for?
FGJ stands for Federal Grand Jury
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FGJ
We have 3 other meanings of FGJ in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Grain Inspection Service
- Ferguson Green Insurance Services (UK)
- Fiesta Gardens International School (San Mateo, CA)
- French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Fluorescent Genomic in Situ Hybridization
- Funding Guide for International Science and Technology Cooperation (Canada)
- First Global Investment Trust Co. Ltd. (Taiwan; est. 1992)
- National Forum for Geosciences Information Technology (US NSF)
- Fastest Gun in the West
- Franklin-Grand Isle United Way
- For Great Justice
- Food Grade Jute Product (also a certification of such)
- Fachinstitut Gebaeude Klima eV (German: Specialist Building Climate Institute; ventilation technology)
- Faller, Gallager and Knuth (algorithm)
- Figtree Gourmet Kitchen (Austria)
- Forum Grenzwissenschaften und Kornkreise (German)
- Full Gospel Kingdom Church (Newport New, Viriginia)
- Forum for Global Knowledge Sharing (India)
- Florida General Knowledge Test
- Fantasy Golf League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The basis of the charges was an e-mail Quattrone forwarded to 400 members of his group on December 5, 2000, urging them to "dean up" their files--two days after a top CSFB lawyer told him a federal grand jury was probing how CSFB allocated hot initial public offerings (IPOs).
Leggett was released in January after the federal grand jury had completed its term.