The Washington-headquartered World Bank has joined forces with the Federal Government of Nigeria in order to create a mortgage financing organization worth $300 million to deliver pocket-friendly housing units to the people.
What does FGON stand for?
FGON stands for Federal Government of Nigeria
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FGON in our Acronym Attic
- Fresh Gallery Otara (Otara exhibitions gallery run by Manukau City Council, New Zealand)
- Fresh Grass Oil
- Fonds Gesundes Österreich (German: Fund Healthy Austria)
- Finance and Government Operations Committee (California)
- Ford Galaxy Owners Club (UK)
- First Gin of the Day (band)
- Freie Gewerkschaft für den Öffentlichen Dienst (Belgium)
- Flight Gear Outfitting Facility
- Flying Officer (RAF rank)
- For the Glory of God (gaming clan)
- Fort Greely Officers Open Mess
- Fat Girl Overhead Photo
- Field Grade Officer of the Quarter (US Air Force award)
- Former Government of Rwanda
- Gas-Oil Ratio Adjustment Factor
- Flamingo Gardens Orchid Society, Inc (Florida, USA)
- From Grains of Sand (Makawao, Maui, Hawaii)
- First Gentleman of the United States
- Factory Gate Pricing
- Family Group Practice (medical care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
payable to the Federal Government of Nigeria, to take all necessary steps to collect debts due to the government and to enforce payment terms by all oil industry operators.
On Friday June 20, 2008, the Federal Government of Nigeria received another 6 million (1,700,000 Euros) from the French Government in order to further consolidate the teaching and learning of French in Nigerian Schools.
In June 2009, the Federal Government of Nigeria offered unconditional amnesty to any militants willing to surrender their arms and accept the government's amnesty program.
A: Several months have passed since UNEP submitted the reporr to the federal government of Nigeria and not a whimper has been heard from it.