Assets typically include cash, receivable balances from depository institutions, securities, federal funds sold, receivable loans and leases, trading assets, fixed assets, subsidiary investments, real estate and intangible assets (i.
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for Federal Funds Sold
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Frequency Sweep
- Fast Full Search (algorithm)
- Fat Face Syndrome (appearance)
- Fat Finger Syndrome
- Fat Friend Syndrome
- Fault-Free Set
- FearFul Silence (gaming clan)
- Federal Financial System
- Federal Financial System (a software product)
- Federal Forest Service (Russia)
- Fédération Française de Ski (French)
- Fédération Française de Spéléologie (French: French Federation of Speleology)
- Fédération Française de Surf (French)
- Feedback Fuel System (fuel injection in internal combustion engines)
- Femoral-Facial Syndrome
- Ferrovie Federali Svizzere (Swiss Railway)
- Fertility and Family Surveys
- Fiatalok Fotómuvészeti Stúdiója (Hungarian: Studio of Young Photographers; Budapest, Hungary; est. 1977)
- Fight for Sight (est. 1946)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 20 Federal funds sold to and repurchase agreements with broker-dealers 65.