Further, Kleinwort Benson Group has entered into an informal review process with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).
What does FFSA stand for?
FFSA stands for Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFSA
We have 3 other meanings of FFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Full Flight Simulator
- Full-Flow Settling (pond)
- Fully Fashioned Stocking
- Fumble Finger Syndrome
- Fund Fact Sheet
- Funded Feasibility Study
- Future Finance System
- Future Flight Support (Saudi Arabia)
- Future Funk Squad
- Fuze Function Setter
- Fédération Française de Soroban et Autres Abaques (French: French Federation of Soroban and Other Abacuses)
- Fédération Francaise de Sport Automobile (French)
- Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Assurance
- Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Aviron (French: French Rowing Federation)
- Fédération Française du Sport Adapté (French: French Adapted Sport Federation)
- Free Floating Snare Attachment (musical equipment; Pearl)
- Fund Family Shareholder Association (investing)
- Freshwater Fishing and Stocking Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Family-Focused Solution Based (program; Pennsylvania)
- Fédération Française du Sport Boules (French sports federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Krafft's appointment is subject to the approval of Germany's Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).
net (Staff Writer) Kuwait Finance House-Turkey Chairman Mohammed Al-Omar said that the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) has accepted the license application of KFH-Turkey in Germany to establish a financial services branch.