Specifically, VA has (1) recently filled long-standing staff vacancies, and only one program office staff opening remains; (2) not developed a cost estimate that includes total program costs or reconciled its estimate with an independent estimate; (3) not performed key actions necessary for reliable earned value management; (4) not yet established a schedule that is reliable; (5) not identified all mandatory federal financial management system requirements and ensured that system requirements are based on business requirements; and (6) not addressed all of the findings of its independent verification and validation organization in a timely manner.
What does FFMSR stand for?
FFMSR stands for Federal Financial Management System Requirements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fauji Foundation Model School (Pakistan)
- Federal Financial Management System
- Felix V. Festa Middle School (New York)
- FEMA (US Federal Emergency Managament Association) Frequency Management System
- Field Force Management System
- First Flight Middle School (Devil Hills, NC)
- Five Forks Middle School (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Fixed-Fenceline Sample Collection and Monitoring System
- Flex Force Maintenance Solutions (Australia)
- Flip Flops and Mop-Sauce (cook-off; Deer Park, TX)
- Fact-Finding Mission Team
- Faggruppe for Manuell Terapi (Norweigan: Group for Manual Therapy)
- Fédération Française de Médecine du Travail
- Florida Fund for Minority Teachers (scholarship)
- French Forge Modding Team
- Functioning Free Muscle Transfer
- Functioning Free-Muscle Transplantation
- Free-Field Microphone TIMIT (Texas Instruments and Massachussetts Institute of Technology)
- Fédération Française de Massage Traditionnel de Relaxation (French: French Federation of Traditional Massage for Relaxation)
- Forum for Middle East Understanding
Samples in periodicals archive:
These requirements are detailed in the Federal Financial Management System Requirements series issued by the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) and in the guidance issued by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB): Circular No.
These requirements are detailed in the Federal Financial Management System Requirements series issued by the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) and in the guidance issued by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB): Circular A-127, Financial Management Systems, and the January 4, 2001, Revised Implementation Guidance for the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) of 1996.