com)-- American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) announced that it has been approved by the US Department of Education to offer Title IV federal financial aid to qualified students in ACHS's online Associate of Applied Science in Complementary Alternative Medicine degree program.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Federal Financial Aid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 208 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Face Fusiform Area
- Fahrten-Ferne Abenteuer (German: Driving Distance Adventure)
- Failed Fuel Assembly
- Family Faculty Association
- Family Funeralhome Association (est. 1989)
- Fan Film Awards
- Far Far Away
- Farmers for Action (UK)
- Fatima Family Apostolate (Hanceville, AL)
- Federal Facility Agreement
- Fédération Française Aéronautique (French: French Aeronautical Federation)
- Fédération Française d'Addictologie (French addiction federation)
- Fédération Française d'Aérostation (French: French Ballooning Federation; est. 1977)
- Fédération Française d'Airsoft (French airsoft federation)
- Fédération Française d'Aquariophilie (French: French Aquarium Federation)
- Fédération Française d'Athlétisme (French: French Athletics Federation)
- Fédération Française de l'Acier (French: French Steel Federation)
- Fédération Française des Assurés (French: French Federation of Insured)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Actuaries
- Fellow, Institute of Financial Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
College presidents say they worry they'll be cut off from federal financial aid programs if student loan defaults go too high.
The College Navigator is one of several new online resources the Department has developed to provide the public with clear and reliable information about federal financial aid and the college selection process.
org) The new website includes detailed information about the academic, emotional, and financial support available through mentoring and tutoring programs in each state, college access resource centers, college and financial aid awareness events, and state and federal financial aid.
Financial aid laws and implications: According to the "2006-2007 Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA), a student who seeks Federal financial aid and plans to enter college in September 2007, for example, must file an application no earlier than January 2007.
Before receiving federal financial aid, such students must first pass an independently administered, federally approved test to show that they can benefit from college-level work--referred to as an "ability-to-benefit" test.