Rather, it relies on its New York area-based Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation (FFCBFC) to generate its funds to loan.
What does FFCBFC stand for?
FFCBFC stands for Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation (Jersey City, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fauji Foundation College for Boys (Pakistan)
- Federal Farm Credit Bank (finance)
- Federal Farm Credit Bureau
- Fédération des Francophones de la Colombie-Britannique (Canada)
- Fédération Française des Commerçants en Bestiaux (French: French Federation of Cattle Merchants)
- Fédération Française pour la Coopération des Bibliothèques (French: French Federation for Cooperation of Libraries)
- First Federal Community Bank (Bucyrus, OH)
- First Financial Bancorp
- Fort Frances Canadian Bass Championship
- Fonds Foncier Communautaire Benny Farm (French: Benny Farm Community Land Fund; Canada)
- Fédération Française des Centres Bouddhistes Karma Kagyu (French Buddhist federation)
- Fédération Française de la Citizen Band Libre (French: French Free Citizen Band Federation)
- Farms for City Children (est. 1976; UK)
- Fédération Française de Camping et de Caravaning (French: French Federation of Camping and Caravanning)
- Fédération Française de la Course Camarguaise (French: French bullfighting federation)
- Feed-Forward Convolutional Code (electrical engineering)
- Ferrocarriles (Spanish for railways)
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle (video game)
- First Flight Centennial Commission
- Flight Ferry Control Center (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
president and CEO of the Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation.