com ABOUT US The Connecticut Student Loan Foundation (CSLF) is a non-profit agency that administers, guarantees, finances, and services student loans within the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and other alternative student loan programs.
What does FFELP stand for?
FFELP stands for Federal Family Education Loan Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of FFELP in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française des Experts en Évaluation (French: French Evaluation Experts Federation)
- Fund for Educational Excellence (Baltimore, MD)
- Family Financial Education Foundation
- Food For Everyone Foundation
- Fédération Française d'Equitation Islandaise (French: French Icelandic Equestrian Federation)
- Florida Forensic Engineering, Inc.
- Future Forest Ecosystems Initiative (Canada)
- Frozen Food Express Industries, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Fenntartható Fejlõdés És Erõforrások Kutatócsoport (Hungarian: Research for Sustainable Development and Resource Group)
- Federal Family Education Loan
- Federal Family Education Loan System (Information for Financial Aid Professionals; US Department of Education)
- Fédération Française d'Economie Montagnarde (French: French Mountain Economy Federation)
- Fédération Française de l'Enseignement Musical (French: French Federation of Music Education)
- Festival de Films Ethnographiques de Montreal (French: Ethnographic Film Festival of Montreal; Canada)
- Fighting Force of Extraordinary Magnitude (gaming)
- Fonds Français pour l'Environnement Mondial (French: French Fund for the Environment)
- Foundation for Emerging Markets (Fullerton, CA)
- Freeze-Fracture Electron Microscopy
- Fuzzy Finite Element Method
- Fédération Française d'Esthétique Médicale et Dentaire (French: French Aesthetic Medical and Dental Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com About Us: The Connecticut Student Loan Foundation (CSLF) is a non-profit agency that administers, guarantees, finances, and services student loans within the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and other alternative student loan programs.