The suit claims that the law firm willfully classified the workers as interns when in fact they would be considered employees under New York labor laws and the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
What does FFLSA stand for?
FFLSA stands for Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fly, Fight, Live Proud
- Freedom from Local Progression (medical care rate)
- Feedforward Linear Power Amplifier (microwave theory)
- Food for Life Planting Foundation (est. 2009)
- Fantasy Followers Last Resort (Denmark)
- Fast Finish Long Run (racing)
- Feed-Forward Linewidth Reduction
- Freedom From Local Recurrence
- Future Front-Line Records (music company)
- Failed Fuel Location System
- Familiarization Flight
- Flexible Filter Length Table (computing)
- Foundation for Light Therapy
- Full-Flavor Low Tar (smoking studies)
- Food for Life Vrindavan (India)
- Fundacji Fundusz Lokalny Ziemi Bilgorajskie (Polish: Foundation Fund for Local Land Bilgorajski)
- Fact-Finding Mission (various organizations)
- Far Field Monitor
- Fat-Free Mass (muscle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The federal Fair Labor Standards Act establishes rules governing child labor.
workers under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act.
The federal minimum wage was first enacted in 1938 as part of the federal Fair Labor Standards Act.
THE WORKERS ARE SEEKING $750 MILLION FROM C & S IN UNPAID WAGES AND OVERTIME UNDER THE FEDERAL FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT AND STATE LABOR LAWS IN EACH OF THE 14 STATES WHERE C & S OPERATES.