known as federal executive board cities, in which some major metros have a high cluster of federal activity.
What does FEB stand for?
FEB stands for Federal Executive Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEB
We have 56 other meanings of FEB in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty of Economics and Business (various schools)
- Far East Broadcasting
- Far Eastern Bank (Singapore)
- Far Eastern Bureau
- Fast Easy Binary
- Fat Eared Bunny (PEZ collectors)
- Féderação Espírita Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Spiritist Federation)
- Federación de Educadores Bonaerenses (Argentinian education federation)
- Federación Española de Baloncesto
- Fédération des Entreprises de Belgique
- Fédération des Équipes Bull (French: Federation of Bull Teams)
- Federation of Belgian Enterprises
- Fiber Economics Bureau
- Field Engineering Bulletin
- Field Exercise Brigade
- Financial and Economic Board (NATO)
- First Earth Battalion (James B. Channon)
- FLEETSATCOM EHF Payload (type of antenna)
- Flight Evaluation Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was an active member of the Federal Executive Board where he worked to raise millions of dollars for the United Way and other charities.
For their efforts during a time of transformation and war, the Federal Executive Board awarded the ATAC team its Excellence in Government Award Bronze Medal for Technical Accomplishment for 2003.
In May, Oakwood sponsored a performance of the USO "Liberty Belles" in Boston, at the Excellence in Government Awards, hosted by the Greater Boston Federal Executive Board.
The After-School Resource Fair was sponsored by the Greater Boston Federal Executive Board, in collaboration with the City of Boston 2:00-6:00 Initiative, Parents United for Child Care, and City Year.
The New Orleans Federal Executive Board also elected Holland as the 1999 Outstanding Federal Executive of the Year.